Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Was Never Going to Be Easy. But Did It Have to Get This Hard?

The issues is “likability.” This is not a universal attribute - it it is a one-on-one attribute. I see a guy like Chris Christie - and he comes across as a good guy, despite the fact that I disagree with him on very position he has taken. I agree with him on nothing, but I like him, despite detesting his politics. Hillary does not come across as likable - but agree with much of her politics. Bernie Sanders is likable to me - and I agree with much of his politics. Trump - nobody could find him likable apart from the leader of North Korea. What does likable mean: Would you enjoy an evening in a bar with this person?
See: http://ift.tt/1Vrjb3E Cross-posted from Facebook via IFTTT

No comments: