Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Molasses

I have had no time to edit/post any more India photos :( but I am still working on them. Watch this space ). It is amazing to me how much the details of running a life impede on time spent on hobbies. In retirement I thought that I would not need to manage my time efficiently. I would have at least 12 hours a day extra to do whatever I wished. Ha!
So, I have started organizing myself along the lines suggested by the "Getting things done" cult. So far, I feel much better. I have lots of lists of things I need to do. I do many of them every day. However, the harder I work at the lists, the behinder I get.
But...having lists of all things that I have not done is very liberating. I don't worry about them any more - except for taxes, and the market, and...

No comments: