Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Friday, October 24, 2008

Marc Ambinder explaining "Unbalanced and Fair"

Marc Ambinder has been my "Blogger of choice" for some time now. Not because his views are exactly mine, but because he does appear to be a neutral observer, calling out the blunders, misspeaks, and distortions of both sides of the race. I find no value in reading blogs that are blatantly partisan on either side.
The McCain forces are intensely irritating because they keep explaining to me why people like me are the problem with America. I am over-educated, concerned about the welfare of other people, not "middle class" enough, don't like hockey, and don't own a gun. (even though I was an expert rifleman in my teen years)
The Obama forces tell me what I think I already know, and irritate me when they exaggerate unnecessarily.

No comments: