Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Up in the Air

We just watched "Up in the Air" - a result of my New Years Resolution not to resist going to movies. Quite a well made film - I enjoyed it. An accurate depiction of the road warrior lifestyle. Made me nostalgic for my life in the '80s as a management consultant. I did not have his job of delivering the message - but I was often in the position of helping draw up the lists of who was to go. Not always fun.

The protagonist had a target of 10 million miles on American. I only made 1 million (permanent Gold status), but I spread my miles over several airlines. I have over million across the rest :-(

Disclaimer:
I never had a fling - ever - I had reports to write. He could do his job, and then be free at night. I had co-workers and clients who were with me - almost always. Poor me :-(

No comments: