Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Monday, April 13, 2015

Marco Rubio's 2016 Rollout Is A Collossal Failure, Twitter Reacts Hilariously (TWEETS)

"Donald Trump, the running joke of supposed presidential contenders, is polling ahead of him with New Hampshire Republicans." I was going to comment on the parade of clowns - but I have decided to stop. I will change nobody's minds. I can see no outcome of the 2016 elections that will be good. We will still have a split between the executive and legislative branch - and thus a hopelessly divided government. The next president will likely nominate 4 Supreme Court justices. I hope she gets some good ones past the Senate. In future I will post only humor in the political arena. Unfortunately, there may be a lot of it.

See: http://ift.tt/1I7IuOP Cross-posted from Facebook via IFTTT

No comments: