Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Monday, July 16, 2007

I went to a Workshop last week


01-Class Pics.jpg
Originally uploaded by chmoss
Last week I participated in a photographic workshop - "A Day In Our Life ." The workshop focussed on documentary photography, and was lead by B.D. Colen. I had a great time doing nothing but thinking, talking, and doing photography for a week.
Our main project was to find and document a day in the life of a family or individual in the local area - this put me way out of my comfort zone - I am not used to approaching total strangers and photographing them for a day, close up! I did do it, and the result of my day's work shooting 850 pictures and another half days work editing them down to 20 for the final story is now posted here.
As a side story, I took pictures of the class itself.

No comments: