Watch what I do on Facebook

  

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Its harder than it seems..

... to keep a blog current. I have never kept any kind of journal before, so remembering to say something every day does not come easily to me. Even harder is saying something of significance -- so I will fall back in the insignificant.

We went to the Opera last night night - saw the production of Tosca based on the 1964 Covent Garden production. Magnificent.

We installed a Comcast DVR today - so now, rather than not watching TV. I can have a machine watch it for me. I have set it record a bunch of programs that I always miss -- it remains to seen if I ever get to actually watch the programs. Of course, the tech who installed it did not set it up correctly, so I had to get the manual and set it up for a regular TV -- he had set it up for HDTV.

No comments: